Welcome to your home away from home in Koh Chang.
As an excellent choice for holidays, relaxed and inspiring workplace, for retirement or just for investment, the Marina Condominium I offers waterfront living at its finest within one of the largest beach resorts of its kind in Southeast Asia.
The luxurious Siam Royal View beach resort features totally 4 km of secluded waterfront, of which 2 km are pristine sandy beaches, which - together with all the other facilities and amenities of the resort - easily accessible to the residents of the condos.
Within the resort, the condos allow to participate in the luxury beach life at an excellent price, since they offer great value and potential for appreciation. Don’t plan to live full-time in the resort? Our property management and rental service will take care about your investment while you are away, and allow you to recoup your investment over time.
Siam Royal View Resort Highlights
- The Peninsula Beach Resort - a boutique hotel with Beach Club & Restaurant, Beachside Bar, Large Swimming Pool and a Massage Centre
- The Shambhala Cocktail Bar on the beach with a large pool serving a huge selection of cocktails, as well as breakfast and comfort-type-food dinners including pizza & pasta meals
- The Café du Soleil restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Over 100 residential villas, some of which being guesthouses
- The only Pitch & Putt golf course on Koh Chang. The course is a reversible nine hole course (i.e. Golfers can actually play 18 holes) and is situated in a truly beautiful and unique setting just a few metres from the beach. It is laid out around one large and several smaller islands set in a tropical salt water lagoon and interconnected by wooden bridge walkways. It is landscaped with palm trees and other tropical flora.
- The Yacht Marina adjacent to the Marina Condominium
- The Marina Pub & Restaurant (close by the Condominium, n.b. The Pub is temporarily closed during construction until the finishing of the Condominium).
- 2 large swimming pools on the resort compound, and a third pool will be available at the time the Condominium is finished
- 2 professionally equipped gyms (fitness clubs)
- 2 traditional Thai massage parlors
- Watersports centre on the beach
See also www.siam-royal-view.com
Overview map of entire resort
About Koh Chang island
Koh Chang is the second largest island in Thailand and is the most unspoiled major tourist destination in Thailand. The island is easily accessible by car/ferry from Bangkok, and by air via Trat airport (on the mainland, close to the Koh Chang ferry pier) and the transport is synchronised with the flight arrivals and departures). The island is also accessible by private yacht and boat.
The Koh Chang landscape is very attractive and picturesque with a number of steep mountain peaks, covered with lush green forest. Over 80% of the island’s land is protected National Park, which ensures that it will remain virtually unspoilt with development largely confined to the coastline. More on the island: